12 Comments Add yours

1. Linda says:

I think perhaps He can make something beautiful even out of our trash.

2. So, just what do you do with the trash you keep? We made a tin can man outta tin cans, plastic jugs, baling twine, and lots of knots.Blessings.

3. Buy the way, I apologize, I forgot to thank you for the poem you left on my blog. I very much enjoyed it. Thank you, it's not everyday someone writes you a poem.

4. I agree with B. Meandering, "one man's trash…"This is so cool, it's like a slam poem. If that's what it called? I saw live slamming once, I was on a job photographing performers slamming at a high school. It was a motivational presentation to get teens to write. They were great, but I never had the opportunity to see it again. My loss.

5. Lovely Monday — ahh for green grass.we're snow bound, like L.L.as to the trash — priceless!

6. Was supposed to be a :)

7. Remember the old adage, "Someone's trash is another person's treasure!"I like the somewhat rambling effect of the words—sort of like a Shel Silverstein poem. :0

8. Brian Miller says:

and wont it be so nice not to carry it any longer…smiles.

9. Maureen says:

Do you ever wonder if trash existed in the days of the Neanderthal?

10. Michael says:

I really liked this. And it will be nice not to have trash anymore one day.

11. S. Etole says:

and trash heapsare frequentlystoresofart supplies …

12. Glynn says:

But from trashcomes great treasurewhen we knowhow to look for it.

Please, feel free to leave a message.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s