Ten traveling tips for visiting the land of Childhood.
1. Pretending is a way of life.
2. You can dance, sing, laugh, cry, and sleep anywhere and at anytime.
3. You can spit out things that don’t taste good.
4. You can colour outside the lines.
5. You can sit under tables.
6. You can wear any colour and pattern of clothes that you like.
7. You do not need to know how to tell time.
8. Reading is optional.
9. Making up stories is encouraged.
10. Making up words is also good.
*check with the nearest child for more information and tips.